Honours graduate ‘hangs herself over beauty’
A new graduate from the Faculty of Arts at Chulalongkorn University reportedly committed suicide at her home in Lat Phrao, Bangkok, out of frustration that plastic surgery had failed to make her more beautiful.
Her parents said their daughter, 22, found she was not as beautiful as she wanted to become from recent operations.
The young woman hanged herself with a belt in her bedroom after having breakfast with her parents.
There was no sign of struggle or a fight in her bedroom. The woman, who graduated with first-class honours, was due to attend a commencement ceremony later this month. She had also played a leading role in a stage play organised by her institute.
Latest stories in this category
- Six tourists among 10 dead in coach crash
- Six foreign tourists and four other people were..
- Residents, activists file court complaints over..
- DSI and BMA at odds over jurisdiction
- Sports broadcast wars set to heat up
- The European Football Championship, Euro 2012, may..
- Scepticism over govt’s export target
- Ten killed, 17 injured in Surat Thani bus crash
Users are solely responsible for their comments.We reserve the right to remove any comment and revoke posting rights for any reason withou prior notice.